The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science and Med-Di-Dia
The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science features a highly topical seminar programme, pre-bookable one-on-one partnering meetings, excellent facilities for informal networking, as well as a lively exhibition. These four core elements run in parallel in order to guarantee our visitors an energetic full-day experience, designed to inspire, spread knowledge and promote new and important collaborations.
The event attracts between 400 and 500 leading decision-makers from all over the world, annually. The participants come from the pharma, biotech and medtech sectors; the academic research and the healtchcare sectors, as well as policy makers, regulatory authorities and the financial services sector.
Our Regulatory and Quality Compliance Expert – Dr Shahram Ahmadi, will be attending this event and you will have an opportunity to get answers regarding:
- EU MDR / IVDR Timeline and Transition
- Launching your Medical Innovation in the EU, UK, USA and ROW
- Appointing an EU Authorised Representative [EUAR]
- Appointing a Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance [PRRC]
- Post Market Surveillance requirements for Medical Companies
- Quality Management Systems
- Risk management Plans
Any and everything related to Regulatory and Quality Compliance requirements for Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Digital Health!
Register for the Event – by clicking on this Registration Link