Economic Operators Workshop Codex4SMES
Under the Codex4SMEs - the support programme for diagnostics manufacturers, Med-Di-Dia Limited is offering 2 FREE workshops for Diagnostics Manufacturers.
Find the details about - Online Training: Economic Operators workshop
There are significant changes in the European legislation applicable to IVDs. The IVDR (In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation) (EU 2017/746) has replaced the IVD Directive (98/79/EC) and will impose new requirements on Legal Manufacturers and other Economic Operators.
Course will include:
- Background to the IVD Regulation and why the IVD Directive is being replaced
- Identify Economic Operators, including importers and distributors
- Recognise increased responsibilities of Economic Operators
- Outline mandatory requirements of Economic Operators
In order to avail the benefit of this workshop, the companies need to be eligble under the following crieteria:
- Check your eligibility:
- Before you apply, read the full Business Growth Programme description
- Select only one of the two services provided by Med-Di-Dia you want to apply for by June 3rd, 2022.
After checking the eligibility, Companies should:
- Complete an application form and
- Submit your application and your de minimis self-declaration